Registration fees are $200 per family.
How to Apply
Please follow the steps below to apply to Our Lady of Talpa School:
- Pick up an application for admission at the school office or download an application from school website
- Contact the school office (323-261-0583) to schedule an appointment for your child to take a test and to schedule an appointment for you to meet with the principal
- When you come for your child’s testing and your meeting with the principal, please bring the following
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Baptismal record
- Child’s most recent report card
- Child’s immunization record
- Your W-2 form or a pay stub or letter from your employer that states how much you are paid (This allows us to determine how much financial aid you need)
Financial aid is available. We will not turn a family away if they cannot pay full tuition. A meeting with the principal finalizes a family’s financial arrangement with the school.
Archdiocese of Los Angeles Department of Catholic Schools –
School Student Non-Discrimination Policy (2013-2014)
The school, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students regardless of race, color or national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, sex or national and/or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs, although certain athletic leagues and other programs may limit participation and some archdiocesan schools operate as single sex schools.
While the school does not discriminate against students with special needs, a full range of services may not always be available to them. Decisions concerning the admission and continued enrollment of a student in the school are based upon the student’s emotional, academic and physical abilities and the resources available to the school in meeting the student’s needs.